Saturday, March 12, 2011

REVIEW: Victoria's Secret PINK Bold & Playful Lotion






Okay, I use this lotion everyday. Like I can't go a day without using this lotion. I know it's not one of those lotions that says "Deep Moisture" blah, blah, blah. But, this really does! Like my elbows and knees at the end of the day look so much better than they did that morning. The scent stays, but sometimes it fades, but not if you put the spray on after you put your lotion on and after you get your clothes on the scent will last! They sell this at Bath and Body Works for that buy 2 for $20. So, you can get the lotion and the spray, FOR $20! That's a deal right there! And if you don't apply to much at once, then this will last you forever! This is one of the best scented lotions I have ever tried, so you should try it too, and if it doesn't work for you, then go back to what you were using before. Simple as that. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment