Monday, March 14, 2011

REVIEW: Johnson's Baby Lotion



Okay, whoever made this lotion formula was an Angel, because this is amazing. The first time I used it was at my Grandmas house and i used the body wash and the lotion. The body wash was good, but the lotion was wonderful. It made my skin soft and dewy. Plus, I put it on right before i went to sleep, that night, i slept like a baby. It's good to put it on right before you go to sleep so you don't go to sleep with dry skin, yuck. I just bought a small bottle (because the large was to expensive for my mom) and i'm going to put it on right before i go to sleep and after i get out of the shower. Hopefully this helps my itchy problem (I've been itching like crazy for the past 2 days...?) I just love this lotion so much. Eventually I will get the body wash and do a review on that. I will also be doing a review on this on Youtube, as well. Thanks, guys. <33333

Nina.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment