Thursday, March 10, 2011

First Official Post! (:

Sara says:

So this is our first official post, I'm Sara. Nina, the girl I share this blog and youtube channel with is at school right now. I am sick. I have a sinus infection. :( but i will be better soon! Anyway I thought I would just tell you a little about everything... so let's get started.

I'm Sara, I'm 14 and in 8th grade. Nina is 13 (she turns 14 in May) and she is in 8th grade too. We both live in Indiana. And we both hate it here. It's just not for us. We are city girls. That's just the way it is. Don't get me wrong. I love nature, but Indiana isn't really nature it's just corn and soy beans.

But anyway no one cares about that! Nina and I started youtube a year ago.. well I had an old account but my teacher from school found me (creepy) so I deleted it and made a new one in October of 2010. So we decided last weekend (random, I know.) that we both loved anything to do with fashion and just beauty in general. That's when we had an idea, we had been watching beauty gurus on youtube for a while, well why not become beauty gurus ourselves? So that's what we did. We still have to upload videos but here is why we have been slow moving on that one:

- we have a video editor coming in the mail (should be here this weekend- Mar. 13)
- my new flip camera is also coming... but in the mean time we have cameras to film on

so not that many reasons holding us back. We don't want our channel to just be makeup tutorials because we want other girls to show their creative side and try new stuff... like we do! (: All you have to do is sub to us on youtube and you will just have to see what we have in store for you!

xoxo,
Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment