Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nina's Must Have Dresses For Spring:


That's My Song Dress
That's My Song Dress- $49.99
Aren't You a Peach? Dress
Aren't You A Peach? Dress- $57.99
(P.S- I'd probably pair this dress with a cardigan.)
Exuberance Dress
Exuberance Dress- $99.99
(P.S- I probably wouldn't wear this just randomly out, I'd probably wear this as an Easter Dress)
Bouquet Today Dress
Bouquet Today Dress- $129.99
Coral Gardens Dress
Coral Gardens Dress- $47.99

One Day Sail Dress
One Day Sail Dress- $54.99



Okay, today is the first day of Spring! Time for dresses and skirts! No one can judge you for wearing a dress in Spring, hello, it's Spring. So, these are the dresses that I am desperate to have. I will also be doing "Nina's Must Have Dresses" for every single season from now on. And I will also be doing the same with shoes.
Love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment